?

學習地道的美語:第13課 一個真正的斯圖爾特家的后代

2012-08-18 10:25:25   Tag:

學習英語

 
   我要評論(0)

學習地道的美語:第13課 一個真正的斯圖爾特家的后代:There's nothing more joyous than the arrival of a new baby. 沒有任何事能比新生兒的到來更令人喜悅了。 I am so excited. Mother! 我好興奮,媽媽!

走遍美國講解版英語視頻 第13課 一個真正的斯圖爾特家的后代 A Real Stewart ACT I:

走遍美國文本(中英文):

A Real Stewart
ACT I
There's nothing more joyous than the arrival of a new baby. 沒有任何事能比新生兒的到來更令人喜悅了。
I am so excited. Mother! 我好興奮,媽媽!
Just imagine--Marilyn and Richard must be thrilled! 想像得出Marilyn和Richard一定樂壞了!
Oh, a new baby! 噢,一個新生兒!
Max ... Max ... Max. Max……Max……Max。
Oh, it's a sweet-sounding name for a sweet little boy. 噢,好一個甜美的名字配個甜美的小孩。
My first grandchild. 我的第一個孫子。
And my first nephew. 我的第一個侄子。
Isn't he just adorable? 他真是太可愛了!
He looks a lot like you, Mom. He does. 他看起來像你,媽媽。他是的。
Do you think so? 你真的這么認為?
Well, I guess. He does look a lot like Richard, 嗯,有點像。他的確很像Richard,
and I guess he looks a lot like me. 我想他看起來也蠻像我。
Oh, he's got Richard's eyes, though. 噢,他的眼睛跟Richard的像極了。
I really want Harry and Michelle to see Max. 我真希望Harry和Michelle來看看Max。
When are they coming? 他們什么時候來?
Tomorrow. Harry has an account to work on today. 明天。Harry今天有項會計工作要做。
Yes, he does have Richard's eyes. Big blue eyes. 是的,他的眼睛很像Richard。藍色的大眼睛。
The baby even looks at you like Richard does. 這嬰兒看起來很像Richard小時侯那樣。
Well, children usually resemble their parents. 嗯,孩子總是像父親的。
It's true. 對。
Michelle is a lot like Harry in so many ways. Michelle在許多地方很像Harry。
And she's shy with new people, just like he is. 她見了生人就害羞,與他一樣。
You really like Michelle, don't you? 你的確很喜歡Michelle,是嗎?
Yes. I'm very fond of her. 是的。我很喜歡她。
And Harry, too? 也喜歡Harry,是嗎?
Well ... 嗯……
Uh, it's four-thirty. Oh my! 啊,已經四點半了。天啦!
Marilyn and Richard will be home from the hospital any minute, Marilyn和Richard隨時都會從醫院回來。
and we must prepare this room. 我們得收拾好房間。
Where will we put all the presents? 我們把這些禮物放在哪兒?
Well, let's take everything to the living room. 嗯,我們把東西都放到客廳去。
Marilyn and Richard and the baby need the space. Marilyn和Richard及嬰兒需要空間。
It's crowded in here. 這房間太擠了。
The welcome sign is up: 歡迎的標語已經弄好了:
"Welcome home, Max." “歡迎你回家來,Max 。”
Isn't it exciting, Grandpa? 真令人興奮,是嗎,爺爺?
Your first great-grandchild. 你的第一個曾孫。
Yes. Yes, sir. 是的。是的。
A great-grandchild. A great-grandson. 一個曾孫。 一個曾孫。
Another generation to carry on the Stewart name. 這是承繼Stewart家家族香火的新一代。
I love you, Grandpa. 我愛你,爺爺。
You make me feel so proud to be part of our family. 你讓我以成為我們家庭的一員而自豪。
One day, you'll have your own family, 總有一天,你會有自己的家庭的,
and I'll be proud to be part of it. 那時我會以成為其中一份子而自豪。
Now you understand my feelings, Susan. 現在你能理解我的感受了,Susan。
I'm Grandpa's daughter-in-law, but I feel like a Stewart. 我是爺爺的兒媳父,但我覺得我是Stewart家的一員。
He's always made me feel like his own daughter. 他總是讓我覺得我是他的親生女兒。
Well, 嗯,
that's because you're so much like us--wonderful! 那是因為你太像我們了---太好了!
Mom, got it. 媽媽,找到了。
This will make a nice gift for Marilyn and Richard. 這是給Richard和Marilyn的一件好禮物。
They can keep a record of all of the important dates 他們可以記錄下這個重要的日子
and information about Max's life here. 關于Max在這兒的生活。
Let's see. 讓我想想。
Name: Max Stewart. 姓名:Max Stewart。
Does he have a middle name? 他有中間名字嗎?
No, just Max. I like that. 沒有,就是Max。我喜歡這樣。
No middle name. No middle initial. 沒有中間的名字。沒有中間的字母。
Like me. I'm Malcolm Stewart. 像我一樣。我叫Malcolm Stewart。
Just Malcolm Stewart. 就是Malcolm Stewart。
And Max has your initials, Grandpa: M.S. Max的名字開頭字母與你的一樣,爺爺,都是M.S.
Uh, it must mean something. 噢,這很有意思。
Weight: eight pounds six ounces. 體重:八磅六盎司。
Eight-six. Big boy! 八磅六。是個大嬰兒!
All the Stewart men were big. Stewart 家的男人都大。
Well, Robbie was eight pounds two ounces, 嗯,Robbie生下來八磅二盎司,
and Richard was eight pounds three. Richard生下來時八磅三。
And me? 我呢?
Eight pounds six. 八磅六。
You were big, just like Max. 你很重,像Max一樣。
Eight pounds six, just like me. 八磅六,跟我一樣。
That's nice. Length. Length? 太好了。身高多少?
Richard says Max is twenty-one inches long. Richard說Max是二十一英尺長。
Twenty-one inches. 二十一英尺。
Is that tall or average or what? 這樣的尺寸是高呢,普通,或者算怎樣?
Tall. All the Stewart men are tall. 高。Stewart家的男人都高。
Well, Grandpa, you're about five-nine or five-ten. 嗯,爺爺。你大概是五十九或者五十。
I wouldn't call that tall. 我不覺得這樣算高。
I take after my mother's family. 我像我母親家的人。
They were ... they were ... they were average. 他們……他們……他們是普通身材。
Mother: Marilyn. Father: Richard. 母親:Marilyn。父親:Richard。
And lots of pages for Richard's photos of Max. 有好多頁可用來貼Richard給Max拍的照片。
Speaking of mother and of father 談到孩子的爸和孩子的媽
--and speaking of Max--I hear the car. 談到小孩Max---我聽見汽車聲了。
They're here! 他們到了!
Oh! Oh, quickly! Go, go, go! 噢,噢,趕快!走,走,走!
Let's see. Oh, welcome home. 讓我看看。噢 歡迎回家來。
Oh, let her in. 噢,讓她進來。
Wait with your pictures for a second. 先別忙著你的攝影。
Come on, darlings. 來,親愛的。
Sweetheart .... Sit down right here. 心肝寶貝……就坐這兒。
Oh, he's so cute! Oh, Marilyn! 噢,他真逗人喜愛!噢,Marilyn!
Max looks just like Grandpa. Max長得真像爺爺。
A real Stewart. 一個真正的Stewart家后代。
I'm so happy to be home with my family--and with Max. 我真高興回到家和我的家庭----還有和Max在一起。

[ 發布:能飛英語網    編輯:能飛英語網 ]
0
0
QQ書簽  百度搜藏  Google書簽  新浪ViVi書簽
雅虎收藏  分享到校內人人網  收藏到豆瓣  收藏到開心網
能飛英語網歡迎您評論,文明上網,理性發言
?
媒體報道
?
918通比牛牛作弊器下载 江西快三计划 彩票app下载 炒股怎么炒才能赚钱 广东11选5技巧稳赚 宁夏新十一选五开奖结果 浙江11选5玩法胆拖玩法 股票怎么融资融券 北京快3助手app 产业基金配资要求 山东11选5讨论群